Friday, May 1, 2009

Long week away!

It has been a very stressful week. To end my stress, I made these little purses!
They are on certainly celery cardstock, and I stamped on them with the Trendy Trees stamp
set from Stampin Up. I made little tags to tie on them. I made them for my
stamp club, that is coming up this month. They were really fun to make
and I got to put a treat inside of them!
This was part of my stress. Jade had to make a pinata for his history class... it is for Cinco de Mayo. Everyone got to make pinata's and they are hanging them up around the school.
Jade has a thing for flags, so he made his pinata look sorta like our flag...it became a sorta
when he found out how hard it was to make stars and things! Mom was
stressed, because she didn't want to end up doing the project for him, so he spent many
long hours at the table doing it. I think in the end it turned out really well!
He is happy with it.
This is another little stress man. He started baseball. I took him to his first game where he was suppost to pitch. He was nervous, me too, then we got a phone call from the Hubby. His car was broke and could I go get him? So... I left Hunter with his baseball team, warming up, drove like a mad woman to another town to get hubby, drove like crazy back, to make it in time to see them start the game. Son comes over to mom, guess what? He got hit in the face at warm ups! Now something you should know about Hunter. He doesn't have pain receptors, or if he does, they don't work. His little face was swelling, but he couldn't tell me where he was hit. He assures me that he can play ball though. So he goes out. Second inning when he is coming in from field, his face is sagging on one side. Talk about having a heart attack on the spot! Luckily, there was a orthodontist dad, at the game! He said that if we hit the nerve at the bottom of the jaw, that that could happen. Well, we weren't sure... but when we got home, motrin, sleep, the next morning, he came up to me. Still a little swollen, but you could see the stitches from the ball were on his lower jaw. Thankfully, today, he is all better!!
I should probably mention too, that my dad had surgery in the middle of all of this, and I was up at the hospital with him. Thankfully, he too is all right and at home recouping.
Now for me to recoup!!!
I plan to see a movie! Scrapbook! Stamp! Watercolor! And anything else I want to do
today! How's that??


No comments:

Post a Comment