Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to you!!

I worked with my brown challenge that I have, and copied a really cool card from my friend Joani. She did the cutest card with a cupcake. I took her card, turned it on its side, made my circles a little larger and punched holes in them.
I sponged around them with brown and the brown panel in the background is done using my cuttlebug, I used a textured template with a floral design on it. I sponged it in brown too, and tied it all with a organdy ribbon.
Happy Mother's Day to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Keersten! I love that set, and I always forget about it. An oldie but goodie!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joani. I love that set too, and it seems to come out every Mother's day, because it is the only Happy Mother's Day stamp I own!
    Keerst

    ReplyDelete