Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Brown Struggle

How can you not love this little bear???
My pink and brown...

My Hoot swap, I tried to make the second one look
as if he was sticking his head out of the trees and
all you can see was his head.. He is popped up with dots
maybe i should have put his feet on the trunk..

I know, it is so late, but I have to post! I've been busy again doing trading cards...
and cleaning my creation room! One day I will have to take a picture and show
you where I work. But I need to fix a few things first to make it picture worthy!
I have such a problem with brown. I try to sign up for swaps that I will have
to use the color. I SOOOOO hate brown. I dislike pink too, and blue. I know, I know
those are things I shouldn't tell people. But, really, brown is yucky.
So I joined these swaps to use the color. Hopefully they look ok. And please
don't hold it against me that I don't do brown!!




1 comment:

  1. I think that they all look great. And dislike brown, how could you? It's my favorite!
    You did a great job Keersten, as always!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete