Sunday, May 17, 2009

4 more! Still hangin with me??


Here's 4 more. I'm starting to think they are all looking the same. So, I went to my embellishment box and pulled out random things. My new challenge to myself, is to
get through all of the embellishments. So for these pages, I had the red plastic squares, I have no idea what they are called, but they were really big a while back when everyone was into the square shapes...so of course I have them in all colors... :0)
The green brads were also one of the embellishments. Funny how you can find paper that just matches things...who would have thought to put red and olive green together on paper. But it works, so here it is.
The cherries were from my quikutz dies and I love Bohemian style. I don't know why, but I really do, and I found that paper and had to have it. I think it turned out pretty well.
Hope you have a Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment