Friday, May 15, 2009

Did you ever...

You gotta love the cow... compliments of my friend Joani...
This lemonade pie, is one of my favorite layouts so far. Hmmm maybe
that pink and brown is growing on me???

Did you ever buy something, "KNOW" that you bought it, only to find that you no longer can find this item? Even after you have searched it seems to the ends of your home? I have done this recently. I was searching for my large star punch from SU. I "know" I bought it, at least I think that I did, why else did I buy all the stamp sets with the stars in them if I didn't buy the punch? Isn't that logical thinking? I have the sets, I have the small punch...I had to have gotten the big punch. But it seems, that either the brownies have it and are punching aways stars...with the missing gold paper...or, I just plain didn't buy the thing. I can't find evidence of me using it anywhere either...no stars on anything, my books not marked that I bought it...so why do I keep seaching??? Because somewhere in my mind, I believe I did, that is why I will purchase a second one, and then those brownies will return the first one...:0)



2 comments:

  1. I have that happen all the time. Usually I end up buying a new one and then it miraculously turns up. And always in the place I could have sworn i looked first.

    Hugs
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keersten ~ I'm loving these recipies! I'd love to do something like this!
    Oh, BTW ~ Mom makes that lemonade pie, except she uses the pink lemonade and instead of the milk she uses vanilla ice cream! YUM-OLA!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete