Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recipes & stuff

I love this one, it has a flower made out of vellum hearts!
The scanner made the reds not match in the second one, but they are
the same color...wierd huh. The top and bottom of that one are made by folding
the strip over and over again on itself. Of these two, I kinda like the orange and blue
one. Just so happened, I had orange and blue ribbon. Too fun!

Well, I've been below again. Here are 4 more recipes to share with you. That means 20 more to go! Hope you guys will be patient with me til I get them all knocked out!!
On another note, I've been one parenting it for a while. Hubs is in Las Vegas for conferences. Whaaa, I know. He gets the warm weather, I get the massive wind storms with power outages and tree limbs everywhere. But, we are all safe and sound. I have to take my oldest to the doc's today for a bit of surgery. It shouldn't be too bad, because its in his office. (right??) I am stressed. So, send some happy thoughts my way kay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment