Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A "little behind"

I am so behind in posting, so here is a "little behind" for you!! Hope you like her, I thought she was so cute. My youngest has a thing for monkeys, apes...so I found her, I believe she is from Mostly Animals, but I don't know if they are even in business anymore!
I made them to trade with someone in trading cards. I stamped them on glossy paper and inked them up with daubers, not being careful so I could blend the colors. I just blended with my
finger, as I was too lazy to look for a blender!! It worked... Then I dipped the whole card into clear embossing powder and embossed the card several times so that it has a thick coat of clear all over it. I mounted them on SU textured cardstock.
I've been busy making more things, trying like crazy to finish my mom's recipe book... I made 12 more recipes, and still going!! I'll try to post some later! Mother's Day is coming fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment