Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Recipes of 74 for book!!!

Well, these are the last of the 74 recipes that went in my mom's recipe book for Mother's Day. I know, I'm late. But she didn't care. I posted these two on top, because the top one has to be my favorite layout of all of them. Its just ribbons and flowers...the bottom one, the little spoon? Its from Cold Stone, where I was taste testing chocolate cake batter ice cream. (yes, I had to get some!) I thought it would be fun to put it on a recipe!
The stars were one of my challenges, to use, they are leftover from a Christmas project that I did. The paisly, well, I had to use my new template for Cuttlebug...plus the quikuts paisley die I got for 40 cents!!

The dollar tree has this ribbon, and it has the danglies,I thought, why not? So I put some on the Tang Salad card...my other challenge was those stickers on it. I hate stickers. I know, boo me if you must, but I really do. Maybe its because I didn't design them...who knows, but I went waaaaay out of my comfort zone and used stickers...
Hope you like them It has taken forever to get them finished! Now to work on a couple of other projects I got going. Will share when I can!!
Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment