Monday, May 18, 2009

Still no punch and gold paper...darn Brownies!

Still doing embeshiment style...the belt buckle in this one...and the purple flower in the second one. Whew...after all these, I only have 6 more to go!
I liked these two. The top one is purple, but I found this paper that looks like floor tiles, it had blue and yellow and brown in it, plus the purple. The second, is the ric-rac, I have a supply of that too,and though, I really ought to use is. This is the gigantic ric-rac, and the flowers are lace flowers. Wierd. I think that people might use them on curtains or like dingleberries on their truck or something...

Rub ons were another thing I had to use, and rhinestones.
So, I hope you like these shares. Like I said, I only have 6 more to go, and then I will have done a total of 74 recipes for my mom. I got the binder, which I decorated from Staples. It holds the 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 papers. Which is the size of the recipes. I think I would go crazy if they were smaller!
I have still been looking for that star punch. I bought one at the craft store the other day, its not the same size as the SU one...so...you know it, I am going to have to get the SU one. I am sure that those little brownies have taken it...I wish they would bring back the gold paper too....
:0)



No comments:

Post a Comment