Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Already? CD alterations


I can't believe how fast the weeks go sometimes, and how slow other are. This week has just zoomed by!
I thought I would share with you a couple of altered CD's... Now, I didn't make these, I traded for them, and unfortunately, I can't tell you who made them. But I like them. I thought they were adorable. Especially since they were pieced together. I am not a paper piecer...although with my cuttlebug and quikutz, I am getting more into it.
I didn't take a picture of my cd I made for trade. But, it was an Egyptian themed...I had a Pharaoh's head and the background was hieroglyphics...I did it in reds, blacks and pinks. It sounds awful, but it worked really well.
Anyways, I am off to a wedding, so have a happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment