Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trading Cards/ Recipes

My alphabet trading cards, J,K & L

4 more recipe cards...




Remember this swap I was in? Well, everyone had made their cards now
and you can go and view them and even vote for the one you think
did the best job with the supplies at hand! Go to: Cards Made By Hand on the Yuku board
there should be a link on the side of here to take you there!


Morning to you!! I got some much needed trading cards finished yesterday. I am in an alphabet swap with the trading cards. You make two that depict the letter, and then you have partners that you mail to. Its a different partner every time. I do that with my Just Cards Yuku group. So here are three of my swaps, J, K and L. My favorite is the jeans pocket.
The other two are recipes that I made for my mom's book. Only 24 more to go!!

What I did. I took some of my favorite recipes. I typed them up on Word, then I printed them off on random bazzill paper. Then, for some I went to the local scrap store, but for most of them, I just looked in my stash. I looked for 3 coordinating designer papers and one more Bazzill that would match. Then, depending on the papers and the recipe, I designed around that.

It goes super fast! Remember to check the Yuku board!!





No comments:

Post a Comment