Saturday, May 2, 2009

Share from Hunter


Hunter came home from school with this picture. Now I know your saying, all of our kids color pictures right? Well, at his school, they took art, music and things like that away. My oldest is in 6th grade, and they have never used a box of crayons yet. So, this year, at the end of the year, there is what? 4 weeks left of school? She is bringing out color pictures for them. He is in third grade and this is the first time, they have been doing this. I can't tell you how excited the kids are to make something, even if it is just coloring. (and that is a such a shame, not to mention waste...) Anyways, Hunter colors this boot. He has 16 crayons. I am really pleased with what he did!! He did shading and everything. He was really pleased with his picture too, he said, mom, to get different colors, I don't press hard, or I do press hard. I am glad he has a sense of color, and looks to me like talent too!! (Proud Momma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment