Friday, April 24, 2009

Jeff Dunham, Mangos, Mother's Day

First Mother's Day Share of the season!
Stamps/punches from SU.

Morning! Yesterday was an eventful day for me. First off, my neighbor brought me over 5 cases of Mangos, so I canned Mango's yesterday. LOVE THEM!! It will be nice to have them for the winter months when there isn't any good ones in the grocery store, or that don't cost more than 2 bucks a fruit! I got 22 pints and 5 quarts. The nice thing about mangos is that they are a firm fruit and you can put a whole lot in a bottle!!
Then, when I finished that up, for an Easter present, David and I got tickets to the Jeff Dunham show. It was in Pocatello, an hour away. So we went to that last night. They kept advertising that it was only an hour show. NOT! It started at 7:30 and ended at 10:30. He is really very good! They said no camera's or recording devices, but, you should have seen all the cell phones come out!
Because so many people had emailed/called whatever, he brought Bubba Jay out. He isn't normally in this routine, but because of the fans.... It was very funny, because the audience would say Bubba's lines. It really freaked Jeff out. Now I am sure he is going to have some nice jokes about people in Idaho. He thought we were weird enough because in our towns there are no skyscrapers. Everything is single level. Well, except for our Dillard stores...they have 2 levels, and you get to ride an escalator or elevator to the second floor!! (I know! ;0)
Have a good day!!! I am off to see a movie. (Fighting) Oh, and last week I saw 17 again, very funny show. The week before, we saw Adventure Land. Oh please. DO NOT see that one. Usually I don't have anything bad to say about movies, but that one, well, I can't write here what I really thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment