Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Swap Shares

I did a black and white swap a while ago... I am just getting some of them back! Here are two that filtered in! The top one is by Brittany Moon. Her accent color was crushed curry. I don't know if you can tell or not, but she also used the SU embossing template for the background.
This one was made by Candace Isom. You can see the faint outline of a butterfly on here....it is really three butterflies. It is punched into the card and the bottom layer is white. The middle layer is pink and top layer is the gingham. The scanner scrunches thing dang it!! Anyways, it is really pretty when it is puffed out!
Sorry I am just sharing from others today. I have to take my oldest in to be fitted for braces today. (he is screaming...) but, when your bottom teeth poke into the upper teeth's roots, you have to do something.
Tomorrow, we register for school! Summer so zoomed by!!!
Have a great day! Stamp something for me!!
Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment