Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 More to go! Mother Chipboard Book

This may be a long post!! This is the "Mother" book I made. I made it out of chipboard, I cut all the letters out myself, spacing them so that you could read the word. I made a "Father" one too, but this one is mine! (Yes, being selfish, I make everything for everyone, so why not something for me?) Remember this paper? Yep, had to use it again. I really, really liked it!
Anyways, here is what the book looks like closed.
It was hard to find ribbon for it, because it is not red, or pink, it is coral and mauve/maronish..
Here is the MO page... That's me! Long hair, long gone now!!

The OT page, its David..

The TH page, its Jade


The HE page, of course is Hunter.


This is the inside of the E page.

This is the inside/outside of the R page. I couldn't get them both in the camera and you have a good look at what they looked like.
I sponged brown on all of the edges, and then did white gel pen around all of the letters too.
The names I cut with my cuttlebug, I cut them out in Cream. The lable plates, I also cut my own out of chipboard, and then put brads through the ends.
I had a lot of fun finding photos, and decorating.
Hope you like my book!!









1 comment:

  1. Oh Keersten, I love these books but never made one. You are so talkented! ALL of your creations are fabby!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete