Saturday, August 22, 2009

10 More Posts til Blog Candy!!

Thursday, was my dad's birthday. He is retired now, but his hobbies are gardening, woodworking and silver/Goldsmith plus rock hounding. He has tremendous collections and all sorts of fun machines that he makes jewelery on. (So happy to be his only daughter, as I get a lot of jewelery!! :0) Anyways, he was taking pictures of some of his jewelery and specimens and I got an idea for his birthday present. I made him a photo albums where he can put his photos to show clients and things. Sort of like a portfolio. So here it is. I did it in navy blue and sky blue with silver accents.
Its covered in Mulberry paper. The stars are embossed on it in silver. Although you can't see it up close, the words are cut out from my cuttlebug and are done in silver glitter paper.

Anyways, he really loved it. Inside are those album sheets that are 6 photos side by side. And I put dividers in, like Rings, Bracelets, Buckles, Necklaces etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment