Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 More Til Blog Candy!! Scrapbook Page...Moments

I went to a sort of scrapbooking class one day. It was an all day thing and I was very happy to go to it. I took a friend and we had a ball. Well, the teacher had a great idea, she was making an album, about the 50 moments that matter most. We were all supposed to make the same pages. Well, you know how I feel about that. So, I sat down to make my page. I used most of her elements that she had, like the pink on the black. However, I had to do my own thing, and so there is a butterfly on my front page and dotted circle covering the 50...in the 50 moments that matter... I have never done a scrapbook page that is a 12 by 12, and only showcased one photo on it. I still feel guilty. I think it looks nice. But, my, what a waste of space!!!
Here is my second page I came up with. Of course, this page is all mine, as the instructor went on to make little 6 by 4 pages for the rest of the book. ( I made them too, but waaaay different from her's and she was a little miffed...hmmm)
Anyways, this page is of my boys, we were taking a drive one day, and ended up at Mack's Inn, in Island Park (West Yellowstone) My boys had their suits, so off they went into the river to play. You can wade across the whole river, so it was nice to let them be boys in the river and to try and catch all the minnows.
I also thought, Wow. I can scrapbook in pink with the boys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment