Wednesday, August 19, 2009

12 More posts to Blog Candy...

Yep. 12 more posts to go. I am getting excited, and want to do something everyday!! Here is a Halloweener card I made. I tried out my new embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Love it! I have had it for a while, but never used it. It makes such deep grooves in the paper. Mmmmm!
The stamps I used, get this, were from the dollar bin!! I got them at the dollar bin from JoAnn Fabrics. I love that dollar bin!! They had the best vintage Halloweener stuff ever!
Dang scanner got it crooked and I was too lazy to scan again... Here is another pink share to match yesterdays. I didn't have any brown brads, so I tried someones trick I heard from bloggin...you punch the paper, for these, I punched 3 each. Then you glue them with crystal effects, and make a dome on the top one. It worked really well and I was pleased!!
Have a great Wednesday! We are having Nana & Pa day today! (school starts tomorrow!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment