Monday, August 24, 2009

8 more to go!

My mom is an incredible artist. She oil paints and sculpts. She has made some phenomenal things. Mostly she does outdoor things, she loves bears, so most of her sculptures are of bears, and Native Americans when they receive their spirit guides. Well, I have tried this sculpture thing, and the clay she uses, is not friends with me. I am more the fimo and sculpty type girls. So, one day I was crying to her that I wanted a hippo sculpture. So, being the awesome mom she is, she made me one! Here is my little guy! He stands about 8 inches tall, and probably that wide!
See her cute little behind?

Side view of my baby.


Close up of her snoopy.
She is one of a kind! I was so excited to get her. SO, because she is a Hippo, I had to share her with you. Hope you like her!
Oh...and if you ever need a sculpture, let me know, my mom does commission work!





No comments:

Post a Comment