Sunday, August 23, 2009

9 More Posts to go!!

I couldn't resist more Halloweenie stuff. My friend Joani, she made some cute little coffin Halloween cards. Hers are 3D. I took her pattern, enlarged it a little, and made the one side on a fold so that it was a card. Here is my first little spooky coffin! How can you not love his eyeball flowers?
Inside of it, I embossed a bat and stamped Happy Halloween.

My next little Dracula, is from the Booglie Eyes set. I find them so funny.


Here's the inside of it.

Make some coffins!! They are fun!
Remember to sign up for Blog Candy! Getting Closer!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love it!! Of course I do. You and I are halloween nuts!
    I love love love that bat! Tell me, where did you get that? I so need him!
    Super great job Keersten!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punched bad is a cuttlebug bat. You can find him on a plate with another bat and a spider, and it comes with an embossing template too, so you cut them out, then emboss them.
    Let me know if you have cuttlebug around you, if not, I will go find you one.
    K

    ReplyDelete