Monday, August 17, 2009

Shades of Blue

Ok. You know how I have problems with blue. But it seems that I needed blue today. So here are a couple of my shares! The top card, I wanted a shaker with the stars in the moon. It was hard to get the moon, moon shape with the way the stamp was, so I settled for square. I tore papers to resemble clouds and I stamped the back with swirls and stars in versamark and then colored over with gold powder.
This one was for little boys. I cut the corner off of the card, then folded it back, you will notice, that the opening is backwards. You open from the left instead of the right. Anyways, there is a shaker on it too. I has a frog in it and stars and blue and green beads.

This is how it looks from the inside.
I know that they are old sets from SU, but... I still love them!!
Blog Candy is getting closer! Sign up for it here!




2 comments:

  1. I love blue too, and I love, love, love the blue card with the moon...so pretty. TFS
    Cynthia Ferenz
    www.stampindragon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia! I appreciate your comment!!

    ReplyDelete