Friday, August 7, 2009

Christmas....I know its August...

Ok. If I'm doing Christmas...I'm doin Christmas.... Here is a card I made, the bottom vellum is cardstock vellum. I am using it as a pocket, for the gift card. The card from Applebees...etc... will fit in the pocket. I didn't put that in there, because...Brilliant as I am this week, the Applebees card is Red. Did not match!! So, if you are going to case... here is my advice. Figure out what color your gift card is before you make your card!!
(still flashing "think girl, think girl!" in my head!)
here is a little tag I made to match it. Of course they both use the new colors from SU. Its Razzelberry and I forget the name of the blue. Bad of me again. See how my week is?? I used the SU wheel, and the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set.
I think they turned out ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment