Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I won!! plus, neat little store I found

Remember I entered items in the fair?? Well, one of the items I entered into a seperate contest, it was a paper contest. I entered my calendar. I got third place and when I went to pick it up, this was my prize!
That was soooo much fun to go through my prize! I got cardstock, cardstock from Creative Memories, Halloween Designer paper from SU, SU vellum pack, SU glitter in red and orange, a SU stamp set, SU ribbon bundle, Stazon Stamp pad, a chalk stamp pad, A Scrapbook Kit from Paperworks...and stickers, cards, punchouts, glue... it was so cool!! I had to share!
Plus, I found a cool little store for some of you. I really like ribbon, and sometimes it is really expensive. Well, this store takes care of that, they are really, really well priced, and they match SU papers and colors, if that is for you! I am doing a whole bunch of Christmas cards and needed a lot of ribbon, and cheap...I was matching with "in-colors" and we did it while I was at the store, so here is the "in-colors" list for you, but they have the other SU colors list there...
Crushed Curry-matches with Yellow
Soft Suede -matches with brown, and a touch darker is mud pie
Dusty Durango- matches with creamsicle
Melon Mamob- matches with shock pink
Rich Razzleberry- matches with festive fuschia
Bermuda Bay- matches with aqua
Their shipping is inexpensive too...have a look see!
Go for a visit, here, I am sure that you will be pleased!!




No comments:

Post a Comment