Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fair Entries...

Ok, I am having mixed feelings about my fair entries... I know that I should be happy that I got ribbons, and I definitely am! But, I am mad that they didn't judge fairly. Isn't that always the case?

Ok, well, maybe I should explain. First of all, my canning, I entered 18 jars. 9 of my jars were disqualified. They said that I didn't process them long enough. OH MY GOODNESS!!! The problem with that, is that one jar got a ribbon, while another, processed the same time, was disqualified. It just wasn't even across the board. Well, enough griping about that.

The good news is, of those canning jars that qualified, I got 3 Blue Ribbons, 1 Red Ribbon and 5 Pink Ribbons. I also got 2 C&H Sugar awards!

Then, my scrapbooking/cards, made me feel better, because I entered 14 items, and all 14 got ribbons!! I got 2 Blue Ribbons, 7 Red Ribbons, 2 White Ribbons and 3 Pink Ribbons!

Ok, so now we all know!!! I shall be at the fair most of the week...so posts might be scarce.

See me in a few!!
Keersten

2 comments:

  1. Thats a bummer about the disqualification. Sometimes I really wonder...
    But I'm jazzed that you got the ribbons! I knew you would ~ your creations are awesome!
    Congrats!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course your Papercrafts won so many ribbons...you're FABBY! I bet the canned goods were great, too...maybe they thought they better let someone else have a chance..LOL! Hope it was TOO FUN!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete