Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cat Book

I have a girlfriend who got a hairless cat for Christmas. I know, I know, it sounds terrible. But you really have to meet Elvis, before you judge a hairless cat! He really is the sweetest thing, and he feels like velvet. Very different looking, but I love him! Anyways... she loves Victorian type of things and I wanted to make a book for her for her cat. So, this is what I came up with. This is the book closed.
here is the inside the i-c The bottom is all embossed with glitters in the embossing, the heart is glitter paper/brown. The lace is from Martha Steward, it is just antiqued.

Here is inside the C-A I like this one. There is the embossed corners and then the gold dots all over it are also gold glitter embossed.

She also loves words, so inside the A_T pages I found some paper that had fairy tales written all over it. The bottom of the T is embossed with green/brown glitter. I forgot to take a pic of the back, it is done in scrollie reds and creams.
She was very happy to get it!! (Yeah!!) I also included a bunch of corners for the photos that were scrolled and embossed. I had some big scroll elements to put on the pages too.
Hope you like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment