Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chubby Witch!!

I went to a stamp store the other day, that has been closed for a while. How did I do that? Well, I know the lady who owns the store. Her hubby passed away in 2003, and she closed the doors to her stamp store when he passed. She opens it on occasions, and when people call her and make an appointment. SO, that is what I did.
Now, she has some really old things in there, stamps from companies that have gone the wayside. This happens to be one of those stamps, from Mostly Animals, which, is no longer a running company. So, while I was browsing her store, I came across this little chubby witch! I started giggling in the store. SO, if a stamp can make you giggle, You Must Buy It! This is my motto. She was so cute. Her hand is empty, so she can hold a saying, a cauldron, anything! I chose a pumpkin... and my words below her are from Provo Craft, about 11 years ago! But, the saying fit... colored leaves, witches, pumpkins, bats...
I popped the bat up in the corner and bent his wings forward.
Anyways, I hope that you think she is as cute as I do..
(picture her riding a broom!!)
Hee, hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment