Saturday, September 12, 2009

Now Dasher...

I have loved seeing every one's cards made with Dasher. SO, when I placed an order the other day, I got him! He is very cute and I have wanted a reindeer for a while, and he seems to fit what I need him for!
In this card, I stamped him on vellum, and embossed him in clear. Then I cut a white page, the same size as the vellum and stamped the trees, then I masked off the bottom and sponged blue all over the card, using my cloud stencil I made. (I used shrink plastic, cut a cloud pattern, and magico...cloud stencil) Then I stamped some of the spots from the Branch Out set from SU, I stamped them random and let the color fade.
Last, I stamped the Merry Christmas from the Cardinal set.
I cut out corners from suede paper and mounted them in the corners...for more layering, texture.
Hope you like!!

1 comment: