Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This and That

Good Morning to you! I have a couple of shares today. I joined a swap a while ago, where you had to make inchies and mail them to a partner, then you had to make a card with some of the inchies, and mail it back to your partner. So, my partner sent me these little pink flowers with rhinestones on them. They are embossed, and really pretty. So I set them up on this card. It is mounted on Gable Green, then Black, then Pos. Pink, all textured. I stamped the swirl from Baroque Motifs and then put some rhinestones on the swirls. I think it turned out pretty well, hope she likes it!
This card...hmm, I guess I'm showing you, so that you know I was busy. But busy doing what? It is the chalkboard technique. Its a really old SU set I dug out. It isn't cherries, but I wanted it to look like it was, instead, it looks like a really dumb Christmas card. There is green below the red panel, the darn scanner cuts off the bottoms. (does anyone else's scanner do this??)


No comments:

Post a Comment