Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shaker Card Watercolor/Gamasol

I joined in a shaker swap. I love those kind of cards. So I stamped this image and I used an exacto knife to cut out the circle in the center. I colored the first card with my prisma pencils and gamasol. The second one, I painted with watercolors, using the watercolor crayons from stampin up. Quite a difference. Least wise to me! You can really tell, by looking at the cats I guess...
I filled the hole with green, blue and gold beads. I layered the cutout on the bottom, so that you can see it as the background for the shaker. In the center, I used a sheet of fun foam. It is a really good size for doing that. Plus, its cheaper than using foam tape.
I finished it off by sponging and layering.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, Keersten ~ I love them. You did a great job. I like them both. And both my favorite ways to color! Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete