Monday, June 8, 2009

A Cased Card...

Ok, here in Red, is the card my friend Joani sent to me. I told you I was doing male birthday cards...so I cased her design. I did mine in green, blue and browns. I used cupcakes instead of the heart and I used Happy Birthday instead of the saying. If you are wondering why they look fuzzy, its because there is a layer of vellum over the images!
My image wasn't as tall as her's so, I added the second ribbon, and made mine gosgrain instead of organdy. I love her background swirls, I will have to see what she used...hmm... but I used some swirls from Clear Stamps. My cupcakes are from TAC and HP is from, I forget right now, it is one of my oldest stamps, so it is verrrrrry old....
Anyways, I did them side by side so you can see what I did.
Hope you like them!
Hope you are having a great summer vacation too!! We are starting out that way. We have scout camp and piano this week... plus endless chores for around the house and yard. If it would ever stop raining, I could get the house washed to paint it!

No comments:

Post a Comment