Friday, June 26, 2009

I didn't abandon you!!

A lot has happened this week, so I didn't abandon you! Just sometimes life gets in the way. But, I did get some stampin in! Here is a purse album I made. I hate it when things look crooked, believe me, she is not crooked. but, I used the embossing templates from SU, to make the top of the purse, then I sponged over it to make it show up more. When they say subtle embossing...that is what they mean. I thought it would be a deep impression like cuttlebug templates...NOT. I used Bronc Buster on the embellishment, A Little Somethin on the tag and the background was stamped in Crushed Curry, on Banana CS, using the BoHo Backgrounds set. True Friend is where the circle clasp came in, topped with a rhinestone. I found some purple cording I had hidden in a box... I braided it to make the handle.
I cut out corners for the photo placements. On the left, there is a saying that says, You Make Me Happy. The green tabs are pull outs for other photos. The flowers of course come from the True Friend stamp set. I love that thing! I colored them with markers, using, Summer Sun, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie. The purple ribbon is from SU too...





Some ladies at church wanted a project for the girls. They are taking them for a week camping and wanted some craft thing for them to do, so, of course, I am called. So, I whipped up this purse for them, their theme is "Fisher's of Men", I used the two fishy sets from SU. It is a really simple, no sponging, no frills...Actually, I used stuff from my scrap box if you can believe it, it all came from that.

I punched them a bunch of tabs to go too, I stamped all of the fish for them, they can color and cut them out however they want to. They are taking pictures at camp, and them putting them in these so that they can remember what they did, the friends they made...


Anyways, pretty simple, but it went together really really fast. So, I think the girls will have fun making them. They are 12-16 years old...






No comments:

Post a Comment