Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 Birds, 1 Stone... Tri Panel Card

This is my Tri Panel Card. I saw one on someone's blog, and Nic has one too, on GorillaGreats...check my sidebar for her link. I am hosting a swap, kinda an unusual one, but most things I do are unusual :0)
The swap was for black and white, with one accent color you can use. Kind of to make it a focal point, but not to take over the card. So, I saw this tri panel card, and it is something I would love to do, so decided to kill 2 birds with one stone! I am using the card for the swap. Its pretty busy, considering its only two colors...but a lot of fun to make! Give me a jingle if you can't find directions somewheres, I'll help you out!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said they were busy. These are awesome. I love the accent color. Very cool. You make a girl wanna make some more. Great cards.

    Hugs
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keersten ~ I made one of these last week and I did not like how it turned out so I've not posted it. But yours is "WOW!" I love it! Your always so inspiring.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete