Saturday, June 13, 2009

6X6 Recipe Layout Swap

Well, I joined in an 6 by 6 recipe swap, and I just got them back and thought that I would share them with you. I would have scanned them individually, but...I am quite unsure how to stitch a layout together to make it look like one... I could do it before on my other scanner, but this is a new program.
These two are really cute, the dots were made from a pencil eraser! And the grasshopper pie is so cute, who would think to make a pie with grasshoppers coming out of it!

Sugar Cookies, Candy Apples, Pudding Fudge, Chocolate covered Cherries, Pumpkin Pie and Suckers. What fun! I can't wait to try some!

These two, are from a couple of friends, I thought the Smores, was clever, its the scallop oval punch, the scallop rectangle and the word window punch. Hmmm...
So, that's my share for you! Hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment