Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Pets this week (7 of em!)

See my new little baby?? She is sooo cute. She is grey, with buff coloring at the tips of her fur. She is a Rex. She just came from her Momma and 5 other siblings. She had a brown and white polka dotted sis and a black and white polka dotted one, plus a pure black sibling. Strange to me, but she is beautiful! I got her from a man down and around a few bends... his name is Robinson, so of course, I named her..... ROBBIE!
ROBBIE?? Mom! We want to eat Robbie!! I just want to sniff her...I would have fun chasin!
Don't worry, they don't come near Robbie, she is safe! My mutsers love animals... plus, they can't get near her.

Then, because we only have one momma cat... and she is deaf, blind and has no feet... No joke...we went and found two adorable baby girl cats. (I'll post about Dizzy later) But, the little black one is twice the size of the tabby. They are sisters though! So, the black is Jade's. He named her Spook, and the tabby is Hunter's. He named her Stacy. Stacy is so small. I call her the midget cat, with no disrespect to anyone, but she truely is half the size!! She refuses to drink out of a bowl, so, Jade is more than happy to bottle feed her. She is also faster than lightning and she knows her name! She can get where she needs to go!

This is Jade with the kittens...
Then...Dizzy, our lone momma cat. Up and had babies!! So we have 4 new babies. I'll post later on her...
So, you can see, we've been busy this week! New fur babies, 7 in all!!



1 comment:

  1. How precious Keersten! I just love bunnies - I've had 2 in my life. It's way too hot here for them... And look at those doggies ~ I so miss having a pup. Give them a good squeeze from me.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete