Thursday, June 4, 2009

Keepin Busy...

I've been a little busy after cleaning that stamp room! This card I cased from my friend Joani ( joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com ) She did a real pretty number in red, with hearts and things for valentines day. I changed that and made it brown, for my friends birthday. He's a he, and I am just not that into masculine cards..so he got this one! Anyways, I think that I am going to tweek it some more and make a few more to keep on hand. The cupcake is from TAC and the Happy Birthday is from rubberstampeed.. and the background swirls are from clear stamps. The words and cupcake are covered in vellum...
These two I made for an Asian swap. I stamped the houses first, they mean like weather, woman and I can't remember the third. I stamped the small symbols in the sky, they are the 5 elements. I got the fish and woman from a stamp expo I went to, and can't find my catalog for them to tell you who made them. I just sponged ink on the backgrounds.

I love Toads, Frogs...so this one for a Toad ily awesome swap... The frogs are from Viva Las Vegas stamps. The lillys are from mostly animals.

I am in an alphabet trading card swap, and the letter is M. So, here is my Mutt and Monkeys. The monkeys are actual postage stamps that I got from ebay from like when it first started...(I got them in 1999... and I am just getting around to using them. Scary huh! The puppy is from clear stamps.
Anyways, I am keeping busy! Hope that you are too!




No comments:

Post a Comment