Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scones & Teacher Appreciation

My best friend always makes her kids Indian Taco's for dinner. My family loves scones and I though, well, I'd give it a try. So, I pulled out my Aunt T's bread recipe...you can find the recipe here. And made up some dough. I put them on two pans instead of one, and let them rise for a bit. Then I made the scones...
Big and fluffy and hollow! Yeah! The boys and hubby stuffed themselves. I don't like deep fried things, so I didn't eat them! But they did! There was two left over (three of them... do the math how many they ate...) and with the leftover ones tismorning, Hunter ate them! (Kid's gotta be sick!) Anyways, thought I would share the scones with you!
I've been working on over a dozen projects, and here is another one completed! It is another Teacher Appreciation one for said best friend above... Remember how everyone was making the test tube holders? Well, I though that this would be cool for crayons. I just simplified the box, and put a crayon in them!


Here's a couple closer to view.

Here is the side view of one of them. See, I just left the sides off of them. The tags read, "You "color" our children's lives! Thanks for all you do!"

Here is a sneak peak of another one of the projects I am working on...it is also a Teacher Appreciation thing.... Her girls though that it was real gum...
So, I'm off to finish a project today, hopefully!!

Hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment