Saturday, March 27, 2010

Asian, Mother's Day

So some of the neighbor girls decided to have a card swap. They asked me if I would join in. How could I not? So, there is no theme, which always makes it harder, but Mother's Day is coming up and I got some new Cuttlebug Embossing folders to try! I found a set of 8 Asian themed embossing folders...I love this cherry blossom one!
So I made my card, had something in mind, and it wasn't working that way, so I turned my card on its side, and rearranged...Here are my cards. I couldn't decide whether I liked the oval sign,
Or the fancy square one, so I made equal amounts of both. The Asian coins I found at a bead store in town, they were in a clearance bin. I got 12 coins for 50 cents. They had square ones and then they had some Mexican coins too, so I got those too...
Here's the inside of my card. The card base is Cameo Coral, then the embossing plate is on the pirouette pink, the decorative paper is from SU too, and the punch... the Asian woman is Paper Inspirations...my oval and square are spellbinders... The word in the punch says" Beautiful" and it and the cherry blossom stamp are from SU...

Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment