Monday, March 1, 2010

D page

This is the new stamp set I got for my birthday. I love this flower. I was doing my D-page layout, and I loved the colors I am doing. I have a thing for Cameo Coral...its pinkie, I know! But not really pink enough to be classified as "pink". But I needed an embellishment to make it pull together and this stamp set did the trick. I though, how am I going to make it all those colors? Chalk baby!
I stamped them all in Versa Mark, then I colored the leaves in Old Olive, the middle and base of the flowers are Cameo Coral and the centers are Summer Sun, and the outer and tips are Ruby Red. I like how they came out the same colors!
Here is the layout. I was really proud of myself, because I didn't buy anything new to make these last two layouts!! I used stuff from my stash! I did 28 layouts each, so that's a lot of stuff!!
I'm going to have to go shopping in my stamp room more often!
Hope you like!



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I have to just look at your page and I think I want to co__.... never mind, I rethought it... I don't want to cook! But I sure like your darling recipe things! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete