Wednesday, February 10, 2010

second installment of recipes...

All three of these recipes are my design, and you can get them in a kit to make yourself, just visit ETM to order!
This one I tried to make it look like you pulled the title out of the recipe and underneath was a bunch of flowers...hope it looks like that! Plus, its my Aunt Tawnya's recipe!! I had an earlier post on that, showed the rolls we made and scarffed up!
This one I liked the colors. Red and orange, then you add in the polka dots...lovin polka dots! The flower is a felt flower. This is the first time I ever used felt in a layout.

And this is Ship wreck casserole. See how I am branching and using blue and brown! Yeah, it might be growning on me. I am working on two more kits for March... you have to come back later when I finish those!
Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. As you get famous, I will too! However, I have a patent pending on the recipe and since you published it without my permission in writing, you now owe me a set of recipe cards. Just kidding!!! They are adorable, and I am honored that you used my recipe. It is so good and so easy!! Hugs to you and your fam!

    ReplyDelete