Monday, November 9, 2009

And you thought I was doin nuthin...

well, I was doin sumthin. I finished up the little test tube holders, as far as I could. I am waiting on a stamp to arrive. One that I can stamp across the front of the holders that says, Merry Christmas. Actually, it goes on a label, but that is all done, just waiting on the stamp.

Then, my friend calls me. You know the advent calendar you are making for me for Christmas? Yes, I say. She says, well, how would you like to make 6 more? I need them myself for gifts. O K A Y says me! I got right to town! Literally, I needed to get to town, to get the supplies.

Here they all are stacked on top of each other.

Here is what they will look like. No two are the same, but they have the same papers on them. I got smart this time and punched circles for the numbers, had to use a different number set, but I like the crayon one better. So am redoing a couple of the other ones that I did for other people...

Here is one of the ones I am redoing, as you can see the numbers are missing. But I liked the colors on this one, kind of cheery!

There, so you see, I have been busy!

Hmmm, now I have to start all my Christmas Cards for myself, since I finished them for everyone else!








2 comments:

  1. You have been busy. I also need a advent calendar. Got time to make one more.
    Really I would love directions to make one.
    They look difficult but beautiful.
    Pat Wilkinson Taylorsville, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I would love to make you one! They are really easy.
    Email me!
    purpleink@ida.net
    (I can't find your email!)

    ReplyDelete