Friday, March 26, 2010

Chickie & Recipes

I got some peanut butter recipes!! Love Peanut Butter! And do you know what? My oldest son told me the other morning, that he does not like peanut butter! How can you be a kid and not like peanut butter? It must be my hubbies genes. :0)
Well, here is the first one, It got kinda cut off on the bottom, but its for PB Cups. I ended up sponging the center flower really dark, as I wanted it to resemble the cup with a bite taken out of it. It looks better darker. I used my wheel for the background and versa mark ink.
Here's Dilly and Dally! They are 3 days old in this picture! Cute buggers huh! I can't wait for the white stripy feathers to start to get bigger. Their little wings are starting with them! They were sitting in my lap here and fell asleep.
You know when you have a layout in mind... you do all the work for it, it is involved, and then you put it together and you go... what was I thinking?? Well, this is one of those layouts. I did all the punching of the fruit, the shading, the rhinestones...YUCK!!!

So, I redid the layout, same color, but with an Asian twist. I like it much better this way!

That's all today... So 2 projects down..8 more started and need to finish!! Hope you like!
Keersten



No comments:

Post a Comment