Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another recipe!!

Ok, you know how I love butterflies and purple, and um...rhinestones. So I came up with this layout. I really like it. Plus, the cornbread is really good! Hubby hates cornbread that tastes like cornbread...my cornbread tastes like cake... then you add bacon and apples? Winner!!
Here is a another of our favorite recipes. They are really easy to make, and what is funny, is people say that they don't like dates....until they eat this. You really have no idea it is a date, just something sweet, salty and yummy.
We came across this recipe when we went to visit Chicago one year. We went to a Tapas bar. Totally did not know what that was. Hubs was doing a class there and the professor invited us to this place. He ordered all sorts of little things that came on little plates. Totally fun! This was our favorite. I spritz with water to make the sugar melt faster, but at the restaurant, they did it with apple juice. Its unnecessary, but it does add flavor. Try them!

Hope you like!





1 comment:

  1. Love it Keersten - I wish I had your talent!!
    Great work!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete