Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Cards

Over at LNS they have a challenge going on for the week. It is to use designer paper. SU's of course, well, I have some of that! So, because spring is suppose to be coming, but isn't here yet, I was getting springy. Course, my DS paper is pink too...
I cut it into 1/2 inch strips, and then weaved it at the bottom corner. The tree branch I stamped in brown, then stamped the leaves over it with the leaf stamp, repeatedly so that there were different levels of color on the leaves.
I stamped the butterflies in the upper corner. I liked how it turned out!
This second card, is springy too. I used the True Friend set. I colored with markers and then stamped. I used the blow gun to get the sprinkles on the card. My ribbon is pink. Its hard to see from the scan, but it is...
This is what it looks like when you open it up.

Anyways, hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment