Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teacher Appreciation...eraser

Teacher appreciation. A bunch of erasers. My friend asked me to make things for teacher appreciation week at her kid's school. So, I am. Earlier I made gum holders... but this is for erasers!
I cut the tags for the back with the oval punch, then cut out the saying with the word window.
Here are a bunch of the tags I used. SU used to have tag pages you can buy. This is one of the shapes. You can also purchase this shape from sizzix.

Here is one of the little finished teacher appreciation gifts!


This is a side view.

This is the back. The saying says, You can't "erase" the facts. We appreciate all you do!

Here is the pile of 50 I made!

Hope you like!!
Keersten

1 comment:

  1. What a darling idea! (do you ever make just ONE of anything? I don't either... hee hee)

    ReplyDelete