Friday, October 2, 2009

Envie Purses...

I had a request for some more envie purses. So, I sat down and this is what I came up with, I like the pattern, idea of this one. I used the Bronc Buster Stamp set with this one and the star punches. I also found a belt stamp and I used it on the DP.
Inside, more star punches, DP. These definitely are not a color combo I would have used on my own, but the DP's colors were, celery, bliss, dusty durango and pirouette pink....

I didn't stamp the centers, decided that they could put photo's there..


The end of this one!



This one uses Pretty n Pink, Elegant Eggplant and Raspberry... I used the scallop punch and the scallop border punch.

I liked this color combo better...


Anyways, that's all I made today. Of course, both purses have pull-outs on the sides..
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment