Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cased Card, from Michelle Zindorf

I saw this card on Michelle Zindorf's blog, and knew right then, that I had to recreate it. I don't have the bat stamps that she did, but I did have some punched from cuttlebug! I think that they work just fine!
To do the card, you make a mask of the moon, then you sponge color on your card. I sponged bashful blue around the moon first, then I sponged going gray around that. Lower on the card, I sponged sahara sand, and at the bottom, I sponged soft suede. At the top of the card, I sponged black, and then sponged black around the edges.
I then removed the mask for the moon and stamped the tree from Branches Out set. I stamped happy Halloween from Haunted House set. I then mounted the bats. I liked how it turned out.

I did exactly the same for this card, except, I used the bird in the branches out set. My hubby liked this one best. He said it was scarier. I just like Halloween!!




No comments:

Post a Comment