Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I haven't posted lately!

Ok, its been a few days since I posted, and there is good reason. We took a small trip. We went to SLC for the weekend. Here is a pic of the boys at a rest stop in Malad. I so cannot get Hunter to act decent in a photo. So I said, everyone is just going to have to see you this way.... he didn't care, so thus, the Erkel photo.
Then, we came home and bright and early tismorning, I took Jade to the ortho... I thought they were just doing lower brackets around his back teeth and done, but nope.

Got the whole shoot n cabang today. He got orange and black bands. Ewww. But its Halloweener, so I am glad he's showing some spirit, my little 13 year old with a mustache.


Then, I went and picked up this squirty. His name is Landon, but I affectionately call him Squirty, which he answers me too! He just turned 3 and is starting to talk. I know its a little slow, but this guy has been through a lot. He is doing super now and I am having to keep up with him, when I used to just hold and rock him. I get him for today, tonight and tomorrow. He told me a little earlier, Kewrst. I tarvin. You're starvin, I asked. Yeah, tarvin.
So, no creative things flowin today... I'm feedin the tarvin 3 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment