Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Nap, Purses for his Sisters

Squirty conked out again today. Whoo hoo... I went to the crafty room and got the supplies to make these little purses! This apple one is my favorite! You can see a tutorial on how to make them HERE. I used her (Inking Idaho) idea and used my own stuff.
Mr. Squirty has two sisters and they are twins. So, their mom saw these little purses made from notebooks and thought that the girls would love them. So while she was in town one day, she picked up the little composition notebooks for me.

Here is all of them decorated. The girls favorite colors are pink and blue. That's why so many in that color combo. They get to pick their own out and then they get to give the others to their friends.
Hope you like!


3 comments:

  1. Keersten ~ I just love them! How stinkin' cute are those... GREAT job!! I'm sure that they love them.
    You always inspire me.

    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete