Sunday, October 11, 2009

Make N Takes

Saturday, I went to a local craft store and they were having customer appreciation days... Well, while there, you got to make some make n takes. I did three of them, and this is what we did.
I really liked the top card, loved the colors. They didn't have a stamp or anything for the saying, they just wrote it in "blue" felt-tip. Not gonna happen on my card, so I left it blank. It was a new thing for me, to completely cover a blank card in DP. But, it turned out fine, and I didn't break down or anything! (smile)
This one I changed a little bit from theirs, the card was really large too, but I like the color combo here too...

this one was showing the cuttlebug, doing embossing and cutting. It was fun to do too. So that is what I made!


Here's a pic of my boys on Jade's B-day. Little brother humor before blowing out the candles! Too bad they are getting so big so fast! Hate it, but wouldn't have it any other way!
Have a great stampin day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment