Monday, October 26, 2009

Scrap Crop Share

I told you I would share what we made at the crop. The first is these two scrapbook pages. I really like both of them. Of course, I changed her layout to fit what I liked....the two tags on the top page, we used distress ink and a felt tip applicator shaped like an old wooden stamp, to smear ink on the tags to change them. We then used rub-ons.
This one, we cut the top off of a scallop page, used it for the header... I changed the ribbon, she had a red one....but there is a rub on on this page too...

We made this cute little halloweener gift box. Its full of tootsie rolls. It takes less than a half of a sheet of cardstock to make. Quick and cute.


We made this card, using a bone folder to make the flower petals curl.


This one was a wheel, and of course, I changed it too...but I really like torn paper.


This one, we folded the two sided dec paper, to get the two color look.


And this was the last make n take. It fits on your desk to hold a family photo. Cute.
We also had a contest, we had to take gift tags and step em up and make a really cute tag. I didn't get to see who won, (I think it was the girl who turned her square tag, into a delivery truck with a package in trunk) But I didn't get a pic of them either...sorry...
So that is what we did, plus we had pot luck, lots of prizes and giveaways and time to work on our own stuff! I got 48 Christmas cards finished and 4 Halloweener purses!
Hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment